Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Robin Sullivan photography

  


Willow

Good evening,

Today I have the privilege of highlighting one of my childhood friends Robin Sullivan.  She is a wife, mother and also an educator.  In her spare time she enjoys interior design, scrapbooking and photography.  She loves to capture her family in natural settings and I always enjoy receiving the most beautiful Christmas cards from her every year. She has 2 daughters, Willow Grace who is 3 and Laurel Bailey who just turned 1, and these photos capture them at their best.  Her photos also include her husband Derrick and her mother as well.  She has been doing photography for a number of years and has provided services for special events such as weddings and family reunions. 

Although we don't get a chance to hang out a lot, I can truly say that Robin is one of my closest friends and also an inspiration for this blog.

Enjoy the photos of Robin's family!!!!  Also, check out her blog at www.willowtreephotography07.blogspot.com

Stay creative,

Charmel


Willow Grace relaxing

 

Oh my Laurel!!!


Birthday girl, Laurel



Derrick and his baby girl, Laurel


1 comment: