Thursday, July 7, 2011

Talented Hands


Harley-Davidson sandals


Greetings,

I have another good find!!!! This gentleman makes Greek organization pieces and other regalia as well.  Check out his bio below and some pics of his pieces. 

Chris Walker
Born and Raised in Houston TX


I started making jewelry in school because I like being different. I want people around me to be different. I didn't like seeing the same Greek license plates or Greek Jewelry. I thought if I could study and learn, I could market affordable custom jewelry to friends.

What started as a hobby turned into people all over the US wanting jewelry. It all started with Facebook. Everything I do is with tools and my hands. No machines. I don't have any orders laying around because they are made to order. I love what I do. I also love seeing smiles on my customers faces. All I need is a picture and I create it.

Talented Hands


Stay creative and enjoy,

Charmel


Chris can be reached via facebook under Talented Hands.

Omega Psi Phi pendant

AKA pendant


AKA plate
 

sheriff key chains


No comments:

Post a Comment