Monday, November 21, 2011

Crocheted Earrings!!!



Extra large red and black earrings
  Good evening,

As I sit and crochet I can become impatient when it takes a while to finish a project.  Therefore, I have now started making accessories that don't take as much time and are very fun!!!!  I had been toying with the idea of making some earrings for a while, but every time I tried, I couldn't get my gauge correct.  One earring would turn out larger or smaller than the first one the I made.  I was on etsy one day and saw someone that made some earrings and they used the hoops and crocheted into them.  I was a little hesitant at first, but after I made my first pair I was hooked!!! I am thinking about spicing them up a little by adding more things but it's still in the making!!!

Check out some of my latest earrings and I am also working on other accessories as well.


Stay creative,
Charmel




Extra large black and silver hoops


Large hoops made with gold crochet thread

Actual look of the extra large earrings when worn



1 comment:

  1. I like the look of these on the hoops, I think they keep their shape better.

    ReplyDelete