Monday, December 5, 2011

flower headbands


Greetings,

I realized the other day that I am obsessed with FLOWERS!!!  I attended the Nutcracker Market a few weeks ago here in Houston and was analyzing the booths and patrons.  I noticed that booths that sold items related to little girls were very popular.  Also, over the last year, I have noticed the flower headbands on newborns and little girls.  Well, I took a leap and decided to make some.  I ordered some flowers about a year ago and they have been sitting in my closet and I realized they needed to be put to use.  Last week I pulled them out, bought some headbands from a local store and went to work.  I am really pleased with the way they turned out and they were super easy to make.  Here are some pics of the finished product.


They can also be found on my etsy shop....www.etsy.com/shop/mclester78

Stay creative,

Charmel


yellow flower headband

blue flower headband

pink flower headband

animal print headband

green and black animal print headband

No comments:

Post a Comment