Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Valentine's Day and more


Greetings,

As we all know Valentine's Day is coming soon!!! I know people are going to be scrambling to buy last-minute gifts. I am going to feature some items that I have made for V-day that can be worn any time of the year.  Since it comes around in the winter, I have a red and pink crocheted scarf available and also some wrist cuffs.  I hope you all enjoy my creations and please provide feedback. The wrist cuffs are 7 inches long and 3 inches wide. 

I know that I haven't posted any new entries recently and I have some new discoveries!!!!  I watch the Nate Berkus show whenever I can catch it and I LOVE it!!!  I enjoy watching him get items from thrift stores and redoing them.  There was a gentlemen on the show a few weeks ago that was awesome!!!  He goes into thrift stores and turns the pieces from drab to fab!!! Check out his blog, his name is Mr. Goodwill Hunting and he is fabulous!!!  Here is the link to his blog!! http://www.rashoncarraway.com/

I am looking for great places in Houston to do thrift store shopping!! I am going to check out some places today!!! 

Stay creative,

Charmel
http://www.etsy.com/shop/Charmelscorner



red and pink scarf

"bling" heart wrist cuff




heart wrist cuff


No comments:

Post a Comment