Monday, March 28, 2011

My first post!!!

Hello everyone and welcome to Charmel's Creative Corner.  I am so excited to being writing my first post on this blog.  I have been crocheting for about 4 years now!!!!  I am going to post some of my projects on the site as I am creating them.  I am currently working on crochet headbands with flowers.  I have been mainly doing hats, scarves and blankets but took a leap and started something new.  They are really popular and everyone adores them.

I started this blog because I love arts and crafts activities of any sort but when I look for blogs and crochet patterns on the net I don't see enough minority representation. I know a lot of people that  enjoy being creative and I would love for us to network and get to know each other as a community.  Feel free to email me and let me know if you would like to be featured on the blog or would like to recommend someone.

Stay Creative,
Charmel

2 comments:

  1. Hey Charmel. I'm glad you started this blog. And I think you're right about there not being enough minorities in this arena, or at least that we're not able to find many online. So good luck and I look forward to reading more on your blog!! ;o)

    Kristen ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best wishes on your blog!

    Here is a link to crochet posts on my blog:
    http://blackthreads.blogspot.com/search/label/crochet

    Best, Kyra

    ReplyDelete