Friday, June 10, 2011

Just me

100% cotton scarf



Good friday afternoon everyone,

I decided that I will write a post about myself and share it with you all.  Let's see, I love, love, love to create things and come up with new projects.  At the present moment I am working on some crochet blankets and scarves.  I am working on  a blanket in particular for a mentor of mine that is ill.  She doesn't know that I am making it for her so it's a secret (shhhh!!!).  I just finished making a decorative footstool for someone, but I can't mention them either because they have not received it.  So, those are the projects so far, oh I learned how to make baby booties and am sooooo excited because they are quick and fun to do, crochet that is.  I will post some pics of them soon along with other items that I am working on.

Oh, next weekend I am going on a scrapbook retreat with a group of friends in Tyler, TX and I am really looking forward to that.  I have projects to take down there and work on as well.  I am not going to be scrapbooking, probably just crocheting.

I am going to an Etsy party tonight, it is like a world-wide craft party and one of the sites is here in Houston.  I can't wait to mingle and meet new crafters like myself.

I am getting a really positive response about the blog so far and am happy about that.  I usually search for my crafters on etsy, facebook and a few other sites and that is how I find people.  So, if you know of anyone that wants to be featured on the blog let me know.  I am going to post a few things that I have made now.

Have a good weekend and enjoy!!!!!

Stay creative,

Charmel




baby blanket

decorative footstool, you are looking down on the stool


No comments:

Post a Comment