Thursday, June 23, 2011

Orese Marketing - jewelry


Curvature
 Greetings,

Take a look at this gorgeous jewelry that I came across once again, on etsy.  This sista does some amazing work and you all need to support her.  Here is a short write-up that she sent me regarding her pieces. She resides in Canada!!!!


 I was inspired to start Orese in August 2010, after vacationing in Barbados.  I've been making "play" jewelry for years and years, but this was my first time actually making something serious (and pretty lol).  The feedback to my first earrings was huge, so I decided to start making them for sale.  I found Etsy, and continued on from there :)
 I am of African descent, so I really love to create adornments that tell a story that reflects the beauty, intricacies, and the drama of my homeland.  I own an ridiculous amount of fabric, beads, semi-precious stones, and wire, so I like to create things that are different and fun to wear, especially for summer.  I love bold, bright colors so that is also a must for any Orese design.


 I'm hoping to soon expand Orese to include items for men, and will soon start incorporating more materials into my work for added dimension and texture.

 You can stay updated at my blog: http://www.orese.wordpress.com/, twitter: @OreseJewelry, and facebook: Facebook.com/OreseJewelry

Take a look at these pieces and support this great work!!!

Stay creative,

Charmel



Nova

Adiya

Ma'at


No comments:

Post a Comment